Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Infection Needed (US/Dominion)

Vehadrah
Vehadrah
✭✭
Hello! I am a GM of a role play guild called Relinquished Enigma. As part of our RP we wish to provide our members with werewolf infections for free. Problem is none of us are werewolves! I would like to have someone provide an RP event bite if at all possible. We are more than willing to compensate you for your 7 day CD. Please contact me via message on the forums or you can contact me @vehadrah or my officer @daulen so we can work something out.

Also once our members become werewolves we will be providing free infections so it would help the gaming community!

We also have a player who is becoming a vampire and is currently growing into an adult vampire. He too will provide free vampire infections!

We have a guild list of people and when we are done with guildies we will move onto the public...
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I join? I have been trying to become a ww for some time and I m not paying 25k for it and mobs keep killing the spawn locations

That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Vehadrah
    Vehadrah
    ✭✭
    Well we try not to recruit people that will only join for infections. To avoid this members are put on probation for one week, have to send me their RP background and be RPly initiated. All members are expected to participate in RP since we are a medium to heavy RP guild. There is also a long waiting list and so far we have one member that is a werewolf so if it stays as such it will take at least 2 months to get to the bottom of the list. Also people on the list have to show the skill to solo a lvl 41 elite and if they don't when their turn comes up they will be skipped and can have a chance the next week. We don't even advertise that we have werewolves or vampires as well. Once the members that want to be infected are infected we will offer free infection to random people that RP with us that are not members of the guild. We won't be bought and bribes are not accepted within the guild either.
  • Vehadrah
    Vehadrah
    ✭✭
    Can I join? I have been trying to become a ww for some time and I m not paying 25k for it and mobs keep killing the spawn locations

If you want to join for just a bite we will have to decline your request. We are looking for dedicated members only. When the members in my guild that want infection are indeed infected we will offer bites for free but it will take some time. If you are interested in one and are not infected in a month let me know I think our member infection will be finished by then.
  • Viverim
    Viverim
    ✭✭
    Not interested in joining your guild (no offense intended), but if you hadn't heard there are several people farming the Werewolf / Vampire spawn areas and killing the mobs there specifically so they can drive their own prices up for bites. It sucks and I would hope that the Devs do something about that kind of exploitation, but right now it's extremely difficult to manage.

Best of luck with your endeavor!
  • Vehadrah
    Vehadrah
    ✭✭
    Yes I know that is going on. It's the main reason why that once we have our members infected we will be doing them for free.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vehadrah wrote: »

If you want to join for just a bite we will have to decline your request. We are looking for dedicated members only. When the members in my guild that want infection are indeed infected we will offer bites for free but it will take some time. If you are interested in one and are not infected in a month let me know I think our member infection will be finished by then.

Thank you for your reply I will get a hold of you in a month or so then I want ot be able to offer free bites as well to help stop the gold sellers.

That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Vehadrah
    Vehadrah
    ✭✭
    We are currently offering free bites now that all of our members have been infected that wish to be. Of course it is not really FREE.... you have to RP it out with my entire guild!! What fun!!
  • grrzoot2020b14_ESO
    grrzoot2020b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join but my dad is in his guild and i need werewolf infect so can i get a bite?
  • xXInFaM0sXx
    xXInFaM0sXx
    Soul Shriven
    what platform?
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.

We are closing this thread because we've already created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

PC users can still locate the Mrgathread for making requests HERE.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.