Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Broken load times again?

spawn10459
spawn10459
✭✭✭
Any one else having this problem? Load times between zones are CRAZY long.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. At this very moment there is a load screen for Malabal Tor on my primary monitor. Been there for about five minutes now.

Last time this happened, I had to give up, close the game and log in again. That worked for a couple of load screens, but then I hit another one that hung.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    Yup. At this very moment there is a load screen for Malabal Tor on my primary monitor. Been there for about five minutes now.

Last time this happened, I had to give up, close the game and log in again. That worked for a couple of load screens, but then I hit another one that hung.

I have to control Alt delete the game and log back in. two weeks in a row with the same problem :(
  • Noxious
    Noxious
    ✭✭✭
    Load times on my end are normal most times except when I get lag/latency issues and/or I attempt to go to Cyrodil then it's just a fail. I really hope they can fix the lag/latency/load time issues soon as it's not a good time. From where I am in Michigan the ping times to the megaserver aren't bad so something is wrong server side perhaps it's all the duping/bots or something else but I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Edited by Noxious on April 19, 2014 4:37AM
  • Darlantan
    Darlantan
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. My first time entering Cyrodil and to load time is far to long...
    We are One >:)
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    Darlantan wrote: »
    Same here. My first time entering Cyrodil and to load time is far to long...

I get this a lot in Cyrodil as well...and when entering the Harborage...

Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • Mosti
    Mosti
    ✭✭✭
    Lone load times for me as well