The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Guild Housing?

Hexxagone
Hexxagone
✭✭
I heard guild housing is coming in a later patch, not sure if Zeni is working on this yet but if they are I could give some suggestions.

1. a walled off section in a city that is accessible by a door.
2. when you use the door it sends you to an instanced location that is only accessible to your guild.
3. you can see and interact with other people of your guild
4. it is a large courtyard and with a building like you see in cities
5. outside is a blacksmithing, tailoring, and woodworking stations
6. inside the house is alchemy, enchanting stations with a kitchen for making food.
7. in the courtyard and on the house there could be guild banners that have your custom picture.
8. interactive items like chairs to sit in or maybe minigames to play with your guildmates, gambling?
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Send the idea in as /feedback in game and the ZOS will pay someone to read it, sort, and see that it gets counted with the others like it.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
    Options
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    I like these ideas Hexxagone and thanks for informing us about the /feedback Lazarus_Long.
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
    Options
  • Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    I submitted it B)
    Options