The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Enough is Enough.

rager82b14_ESO
rager82b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I know I'm going to have people defending this, but really this is getting on my nerves.

I love this game, really I do. The NPC voice acting is great, the story quests are fun, and I look forward to 100 percent each faction.

However, The Final assault, the main story line quest. Should have been hotfixed 3 days ago, if not today at least.

I can handle my Night Blade skills being buggy.
I can handle having to relog each time I zone because of vampire passives being bugged.
I can even handle side quests being bugged.

Not this, and your time is running out. My friends are saying they are not going to resub out of principle of it all.

There is two things that need to happen for a MMO that wants to charge a fee.

1) Having a huge team that has 2 patches ahead in content, that understand players go through content quick and need to keep feeding them it at a decent rate.

2) Getting game breaking bugs fix quick before it hurts the game.

Yes i'm happy you fixed the bank bug, but I'm sitting here with about 20+ naked people dancing because we are stuck on this buggy quest line.
Edited by rager82b14_ESO on April 19, 2014 3:16AM