Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

transitus shrine not working

johntys3
johntys3
Soul Shriven
i can't seem to go anywhere with the transitus shrine in cyrodill. i walk up to it and press e to engage it and the map only shows me the area i'm in, either northern or southern morrowind gates, it looks similar to if you pulled your map up inside a city, so i can't get to clicking on any other shrines to go to. right clicking does not back my map out to see the larger area. i watch some youtube videos of people using them and when they engage it the map shows all of cyrodill when they first engage the transitus.
things ive tried: /reloadui, logout/login, quit game come back in, went back to PvE area for a day and came back. engaged transitus in one area used wayshrine to go to other area and tried engaging that transitus then ran by foot/horse back to original tansitus.
wondering if anyone has had or heard of this kind of problem and has any ideas of what im doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated

Best Answer

• starstruck
    starstruck
    ✭✭
    Its the Minimap addon that is causing the problem
    Answer ✓
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any add-ons enabled? If so, try disabling them and see if that fixes it for you.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• johntys3
    johntys3
    Soul Shriven
    just got it working after turning off all my addons. not sure which one caused it but im just glad its working now