Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jode's Pocket

Sephirajo
Sephirajo
✭✭✭
For the life of me I can't find this crafting station in Malabal Tor. I'm right where the map says it is and there's nothing here but a tree, unscaleable rocks and a ton of maomer. Anyone know how to get to it?
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there is a crafting station there. If I recall correctly, that's marked by the little campfire icon on the map, right? Those mean camps, not crafting stations, in case that's what you're thinking.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    old thread i know, but if anyone is having the same problem theres a quest linked to it, slightly west of the the icon (which is indeed a campfire)