The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil is broken - AGAIN

benb16_ESO15
We've now been waiting 25 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after ANOTHER crash...te fifth crash in four hours of play...at this rate I can't expect ever to get my main character back. If anyone was thinking about buying the game, I'd tell them DON'T, better wait two years until all the bugs have been sorted out. Where's my free month of play for putting up with this crap???
  • Carmina
    Carmina
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the fact that a totally pointless rant will not make people like you more: This has nothing to do with Mac Technical support, so either you are totally misguided by posting here, or you are just a troll who posts this in every forum he can find. No matter what, you will not get an answer to that question here.

Thank you.

C.