Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"OMG NERF VR ZONES...

Dimachaerus
...I KEEP DYING! :'( "

I'm just kidding, but this the kind of threads that will pop up soon and flood the forums, there's already threads in support about main quest being too hard, VR zones will be nerfed and any challenge this game had will be gone forever.

Bye bye to a good game.

• ibrockbottomed77_ESO
    I really believe most of this crying is done by people who never had any intent of investing a long period of time into the game. Instead, they want to burn through the content as fast as possible so they can say they 'did it all' and then move on to the next game...treating ESO as a single player game they need to 'win'. I really hope Zeni will ignore these morons and not kill the game in the process.
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think your right ibrock and I believe theres nothing wrong with that though. A lot of us PvPers (myself included) Just want to PvP. I'm a lil frustrated that I have to do a hard 30 hour VR1-5 main quest to get to the VR6+ lvling zones. Its kinda BS.

We should be allowed to just stay in Cyrodiil and level to VR10. This is supposed to be a PvP Game and I honestly don't really want to do anything other than PvP. But I need to be VR to have even a remote chance against others so leveling is necessary.

• Zooce
    Zooce
    ✭✭✭
    This was never designed to be PVP only.
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭

I'm just kidding, but this the kind of threads that will pop up soon and flood the forums, there's already threads in support about main quest being too hard, VR zones will be nerfed and any challenge this game had will be gone forever.

Bye bye to a good game.

Hey, while you are at it - Could you please tell me the winning numbers to the upcoming Powerball Lotto? I could really use the cash.

Also, any hints to who will win the Pacers vs Hawks series in the NBA? Me being from Indianapolis I so hope you say The Pacers! I might bet the house on it.

Thanks sir,

Kyo

I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch

• Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zooce wrote: »
    This was never designed to be PVP only.
    ^

I also hope they don't nerf the VR zones, they're not much harder than the earlier zones - games are supposed to get a little harder as you progress.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really believe most of this crying is done by people who never had any intent of investing a long period of time into the game. Instead, they want to burn through the content as fast as possible so they can say they 'did it all' and then move on to the next game...treating ESO as a single player game they need to 'win'. I really hope Zeni will ignore these morons and not kill the game in the process.

I think the term you are looking for is "MMO Locusts"
  • Selstad
    Selstad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a rude awakening when I entered VR zone, I'd been rather good at disposing my enemies, though some have given a bit of a fight. But at VR zones I was forced to rethink my strategy a bit more carefully, as it easily could kill me if I took on too many.

But I fear the OP is right, that some might consider it too hard based on their previous experience with a certain other MMO that is more or less a cakewalk in questing, except it's as droll was watching paint dry. Thankfully, TESO isn't like that :)
  • Dimachaerus
    Kyotee0071 wrote: »

Bye bye to a good game.

Hey, while you are at it - Could you please tell me the winning numbers to the upcoming Powerball Lotto? I could really use the cash.

Also, any hints to who will win the Pacers vs Hawks series in the NBA? Me being from Indianapolis I so hope you say The Pacers! I might bet the house on it.

Thanks sir,

Kyo

I could...