Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf concepts

Metalhead92787_ESO
Metalhead92787_ESO
Soul Shriven
We've all worked hard... waited hours, or payed huge sums to unleash the beast within.

Like all of you I was hugely disappointed with the current functionality of Werewolves.

Its broken, unfun, and weaker than normal form.
Being a werewolf is only a disadvantage at this point.
I am 100 % sure Zenimax will address this issue. I am not sure when or how.

So the following are conceptual changes. I'm not one on getting into the details of each ability and all that, infact I suggest someone take these ideas and actually put some numbers and ideas of their own.

Concept #1

This would probably be the easiest and quickest fix.

Give us passives and abilities usable in human form that reflect the beast within.

I would think Stamina regen/ Hp regen/ increases armor would all reflext the agility, strength and toughness of Werewolves.

If you insist on keeping the ultimate insanely high ( 1000) then give us combat abilities that add directly to the ultimate bar. Effectively trading mana/stamina for ultimate.

An example
Feral Slash - Does X amount of damage for X amount of Stamina and X % of damage done will add to the ultimate etc etc

Concept #2
cut the ultimate in half and make it a 2 step transformation ( this one is my favorite but would require more time to implement )

Stage one - Normal human form NO DISADVANTAGES WHAT SO EVER . Normal human form as if the player was not a WW.

Stage 2 - ( this comes from D&D where Were animals had a human form, a form inbetween and full beast)
Cost 500 ultimate

Eyes glow red the character could also possibly grow and become a little bulkier.
You now have Half the normal weaknesses that werewolves currently have.
Your skill bar changes to a variety of Werewolf skills ( obviously the most powerful skills will be reserved for full were form ) but your still half Human. Your still using your armor, your weapon skills if you choose too. It would be like a Heightened strength with appropriate weaknesses added for balance.

your ultimate remains the same and now requires another 500 ultimate to go to >
The player has the option to remain in this form- return to normal- or proceed to the next.

Form 3 : full werewolf... another new actionbar... werewolf only abilities very similar to how it is currently.
More extreme weaknesses
Either immunity to CC or a CC remove ability
large combat advantage
Time limit on the form

Finally the time runs out, you go back to stage 1

Anyone who would like to play with these ideas add their own concepts or ideas is more then welcome to comment. Give opinions.

I also realize Vampires need changes tho I recognize they are in a much better position then we are.