Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Zone Levels

StratonAce
I've just hit level 15 with my character and I'm wondering what zone I should travel to next? The character is in the Ebonheart Pact and currently in Stonefalls.

I'm assuming that Stonefalls is for levels 1 thru 15? Which would be the next zone for level 15 thru whatever? Is there anyway in the in-game map to see the levels associated with the zones? Or, if not, is there any web page that has a map with a break-down of the zones and their associated level requirements? I've not yet even tried to travel to a new zone, but I am, again, assuming you can travel to any zone regardless of your level? Even if that zone is far too high-level for you?

Also, I still have several quests to do in Stonefalls, but now that I'm level 15, does that mean I'll no longer get loot and XP in Stonefalls? If so, is there anyway to get the unfinished quests out of my quest log?

Thanks in advance.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get XP for finishing quests, no matter what level you are. You cannot receive XP (or loot) from killing enemies that are more than 5 levels below you.

In terms of where to go next: the game will tell you. The main quest chain in an area will generally direct you to the next area, and if you don't want to do that, the fighters/mages guild quests do the same thing.
    ----
    Murray?
  • StratonAce
    Thank you! :)
  • Rachel_Clements01
    Rachel_Clements01
    Soul Shriven
    Note - I let the game tell me where to go and now I'm a level 27 in a zone that's giving me level 35 quests...I die a lot :) So while the game does tell you, check that you aren't missing any corners - and quests - before you accept the game's invitation to travel to brave new lands...