Werewolf, Goblin, and Skeleton charms?

Roboboy2710
Roboboy2710
✭✭
I've heard of a couple trophy items that can be used to aesthetically change what you look like. Has anyone found these and does anyone know where to find them?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • Poster
    Poster
    ✭✭✭
    For Ebonheart, the Goblin skin is in Stonefalls I believe, but it was temporary. In the mid left of the map of Shadowfen you get the quest for the skeletal charm. Personally I think we should be able to show our equipment over our skeleton body, now that would be cool
    Argonians of Blackmarsh
    Living the Hist Life
  • xshadowclawzz12
    I've seen 2 people going around as skeletons. I think these things are pretty cool, but I hope it's not something that's going to become very mainstream so everyone you see will be in some kind of costume. If anyone knows where the werewolf costume is, tell me, I'd like to get my hands on that one if it exists :)
  • dspralingub17_ESO
    Could anyone tell us where to find them and what quest gives them. I don't really think it maters if it becomes "mainstream" because I doubt out of the 30+ million people that play will want this. But I know i do.
  • Mojo
    Mojo
    Anyone know where these are for DC?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I don't like this sort of 'fun' thing, it'll make the world look idiotic if everyone ran around in one of them.
  • lyndsayporterb16_ESO
    ^ cool story. Why bother posting here at all?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love the skeletal costume. its looks awesome.
  • Klauen
    Klauen
    ✭✭
    I only use the skeleton one when I don't like how my armor looks xD
    Edited by Klauen on April 22, 2014 12:04PM
    The Surgeon of Death
  • strongoakb14a_ESO
    strongoakb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mojo wrote: »
    Anyone know where these are for DC?

Same place as for EP, except you get there when you are around VET7.

• strongoakb14a_ESO
    strongoakb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard of a couple trophy items that can be used to aesthetically change what you look like. Has anyone found these and does anyone know where to find them?

There does appear to be a new disguise for gobline OR people have someone exploited the quests range to let it remain.

As for werewolf that isnt a charm, that is a world skill line and you can shift once you become a werewolf.
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    There does appear to be a new disguise for gobline OR people have someone exploited the quests range to let it remain.

On my AD character, I did the same quest in VR1 Stonefalls that I did in 1-50 Stonefalls on an EP alt, but the Shadowsilk gem remained in my inventory even after I turned the quest in (and could be used at any time). On the normal leveling version it is erased from the inventory as others mentioned.

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poster wrote: »
    For Ebonheart, the Goblin skin is in Stonefalls I believe, but it was temporary.

Yes, you get disguised as a goblin for one mission, and it's just collect several items from a hundred feet away, and return.

In Aldmeri Dominion, you get a disguise that makes you appear as a Bald Altmer, to infiltrate the Veiled Inheritance, that's in Auridon I think.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Neutronium_Dragon
    Neutronium_Dragon
    ✭✭✭
    The skeleton disguise comes from a quest in western Shadowfen.
  • suelothvar
    suelothvar
    ✭✭✭
    get quest, dont use item, finish quest tada keep item, only loose item if wearing it and killing the mobs its tied too... if needed make alt, get item, put in bank and use it on main (goblin one is about lev 12ish, far as i remember.
    Seraklan - Nightshade EU
    Beardybpbear. Xbox1

No console text chat = discrimination against the deaf!
  • RekkaAtsuma
    RekkaAtsuma
    Soul Shriven
    Quick question about Shadowsilk Gem (Goblin costume)
    If I'm in shadowfen or etc, and I equip the gem, Will going into a fight destroy it like on the quest to get it would? I don't wanna lose it but I wanna run around as a goblin...I love Gobs!

EDIT: Thanks to a random anon tip, I tried it out, and yes you can use it outside of the mob that breaks it without losing it. sorry for spam-post message.
    Edited by RekkaAtsuma on July 1, 2014 6:54AM
    ~Unity is Strength~
    ~~Sqawk~~
  • dante339
    dante339
    Soul Shriven
    i have a suggestion for you zenimax, with the werewolf skill line quest. why not have it give a Werewolf costume like the skeleton visage as a quest completion reward for those individuals that complete the werewolf quest only.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf should not be a Trophy. Only werewolves should be werewoves:) though other forms tied to achievement would be cool!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip:
    Most people in Pvp wear these costumes to hide that they are vampires and that they are extremely susceptible to fire dmg.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]