Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change Appearance

Bravo6ep
Bravo6ep
Soul Shriven
I started my character with the appearance of a young adult just starting out in the world. As the character gains experience and goes through the hardships and scars they should appear to be weathered and aged. In other games you are able to change hair style and color and even facial details. How is this done in ESO?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't change yet, but I read they plan it.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • BETAOPTICS
    BETAOPTICS
    ✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Can't change yet, but I read they plan it.

I hope so. That is an always welcome feature and I would like to think that in reality, it would be years quest that I am on now and that in the end, I would look like a old battlehardened warrior that I have become from the days I started the trip as a young curious fellow.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bravo6ep wrote: »
    I started my character with the appearance of a young adult just starting out in the world. As the character gains experience and goes through the hardships and scars they should appear to be weathered and aged. In other games you are able to change hair style and color and even facial details. How is this done in ESO?

Yes! My little Altmer, once young and inexperienced, is now a battle hardened assassin!

I'll like to add a bit more weight to him, and shave his head.

I'm ready to throw crowns at this. Make it happen ZOS!

Arigato :D