Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Undaunted NPC locations

everking11
I am having trouble finding the Undaunted guild NPCs in other major cities. The achievement for buying them a drink in each town mentioned which towns they are located in, but I've scoured the inns in these cities to no avail.

I'm currently going through the aldmeri dominion zones. I will need the other zones in the future though.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Massive spoilers in this video but it will explain everything. Dont watch if you like figuring stuff out for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbJqxUE8wE
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had no problem finding them; as noted they are in the Inns (at least the ones I've found) however you don't always have to buy them a drink. I talked to two in Wayrest who add Dungeon locations to my map.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • everking11
    Thank you. That video will prove very helpful.
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    I haven't encountered any problems finding the undaunted members except in velyn harbor (the malabal tor city). Unless I'm terribad at reading or the achievement log shows the wrong city where the member is located there doesn't seem to be one in malabal tor. I've looked in every corner of the inn/bank (for some reason they're both in one building) and I still haven't found anyone that would give me the option to buy a drink for them.
  • Nachtrabe
    Nachtrabe
    ✭✭✭
    They are between the wayshrine and the gate in malabal tor. There is a camp.
  • Celurian
    Celurian
    ✭✭✭
    Nachtrabe wrote: »
    They are between the wayshrine and the gate in malabal tor. There is a camp.

Helped alot. :)
  • Chrisu
    Chrisu
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where they are in Velyn Harbor?
    Edit: I'm stupid xD Velyn Harbor is in Malabal Tor, thanks
    Edited by Chrisu on April 29, 2014 4:58PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrisu wrote: »
    Does anyone know where they are in Velyn Harbor?

Velyn Harbor is in Malabal Tor.

Ergo...
    ----
    Murray?
  • stefan9
    stefan9
    ✭✭
    Can't seem to find them in windhelm. Anyone knows where they are
  • Sethowar
    Sethowar
    ✭✭
    i'm stuck on stormhold... some help would be greatly appreciated.

Wait, I just went back into the bar and they decided to phase in... unimpressed :/
  • AtheWunder
    AtheWunder
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for tips helped alot. I'm stuck on Marbruk in Greenshade. They aren't at the inn and i've run all over town looking for them with no luck.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for Sleeps on Shield, she is one of them
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• GuildKid
    GuildKid
    Finally! Clear directions!
    Edited by GuildKid on September 1, 2014 6:00PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jesus. You probably don’t play anymore, but this was most helpful. Thank you.