Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to travel back to cold harbour

Potenza
Potenza
✭✭✭✭✭
I think that I did not collect all the skyshards on cold harbor and would like to go back and get them. Does anyone know how to travel there? Is there a ship or portal to take? Thanks for any help.
  • Zaldoras
    Zaldoras
    ✭✭✭
    Just keep right clicking on the map until you see both Coldharbour and Tamriel on the map, then click Coldharbour to zoom in on it.
  • Shagar
    Shagar
    Are you referring to when you first start the game and save the prophet?
    I am a kawaii potato
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi j.murro2ub17_ESO , what level are you? If you are an early level you will be visiting Cold Harbour many times throughout your journey in Tamriel. Eventually you will have access to a Wayshrine to teleport to Cold Harbour to pick up sky shards at your leisure, however this is not until later on in your levels :smile:

You can even check out Cold Harbour on your map by pressing "M" and then right-click several times to see the whole world of Tamriel. You'll see on the top-left of the map there is a special zone, this is Cold Harbour. If you left click on it you can see the zone and if you have activated the wayshrine you can use it to teleport there. Fret not though, if you do not have the wayshrine yet you will eventually get there - just keep questing and you'll be able to get the skyshards eventually :smile:
    Edited by LunaRae on April 17, 2014 5:17PM
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok good, I didnt want to miss out on those shards, tyvm for the replies.
    I am level 18 and probly didnt get a quest yet to return there.
    Edited by Potenza on April 17, 2014 5:21PM
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbor proper is lvl43+ and that is where all the treasure maps and skyshards are.
  • mark2472
    mark2472
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I believe there is only one skyshard in the beginning coldharbour zone, and the quest won't allow you to progress without getting it. You'll even get that one skyshard if you skip coldharbour on your other characters. So... I don't think it's even possible to miss that skyshard.
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the starting 'coldharbour' zone (the prison escape) is a one way trip.
    Don't worry - there's nothing there except a few lockpicks and provisions.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • sentorsen
    sentorsen
    Soul Shriven
    Censorious wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the starting 'coldharbour' zone (the prison escape) is a one way trip.
    Don't worry - there's nothing there except a few lockpicks and provisions.

And motifs.
    Sen