The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Interest in a vampire OOC guild?

Vikova
Vikova
✭✭✭✭✭
I am considering starting an OOC guild for vampire roleplayers and those interested in roleplaying storylines that include vampire characters.

Since vampires often have a harder time involving themselves in regular tavern or day to day RP because of other characters' reactions to vampires, this would help facilitate A) meeting other vampire players, B ) organizing vampire RP, C) helping distinguish between non-vampire characters that are open to RPing with them and those that aren't, and D) finding or forming IC guilds that welcome vampires.

It would be a purely out of character guild meant to meet people and organize.

I'm trying to see if people have any interest in this. Comment if you think it is a decent idea and you would be interested in joining. :)

Even something as small and quaint as ten or so people would make me willing to create it and see how it develops.
Edited by Vikova on April 17, 2014 3:27PM
  • Writer
    Writer
    ✭✭
    I think that this is a decent idea because of the stigma that revolves around roleplaying a vampire (and to an extent a werewolf) character. It'll help with the different phasing as well.

Myself, I probably wouldn't join because I have no interest in RPing a vampire at this time. If I was, I would join in a heartbeat.
    Cyras - Ebonheart Dragonknight - Sanguine's Tester
    Artist | Crafter | Heavy RPer | PvE | Writer
    There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. - Ernest Hemingway
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would also be for those that have interest in RPing with vampires, as long as that was an active intention. So far I've been getting minimal response on various forums - it seems like many vampire RPers aren't terribly active in forums and rely on visually seeing each other in-game.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've made the guild. Had about 15 people join in the first few hours, so it has quite a bit of potential. Link is in my signature.