Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place for hide scraps

Meldath
Meldath
Soul Shriven
hey would love some help with this where can i find hide scraps im a lvl 16 kahjjit nightblade im currently in stormhaven (daggerfall covenant) where is the best place to get it with a good density of killable monsters any help is reall appricated and if i can get a screenshot ill give you a cookie!
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabs... so near any waterway.
  • Meldath
    Meldath
    Soul Shriven
    there lots aroudn there then?
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabs are like rabbits... everywhere there is water...
  • Saihung423
    Saihung423
    ✭✭✭
    Just figured this out myself yesterday, mudcrabs. If you're a clothier or use med. armor, slaughter mudcrabs by the score.
  • Meldath
    Meldath
    Soul Shriven
    okies thanks guys
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously? Mudcrabs drop hide? That's just... confusing.

But they also drop fullplate armor and greatswords, so I guess that's no surprise.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Diggergig
    Diggergig
    I'm only getting rawhide from them, which doesn't produce hide...where do I harvest hide sdcraps?
    Edited by Diggergig on July 7, 2015 1:34PM
  • Diggergig
    Diggergig
    This is impossible to edit via tablet, but anyway, this map is a great help...I have spent hours looking for hide scraps... http://esofarmingroutes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/stormhaven-hide-scraps_22.html
  • Salsado
    Salsado
    Go to the next tier zone for them. They may be level 18-20 but they are easy to kill. Just start in the new zone and go up the coast until they drop the hide scraps.
  • RangaRage
    RangaRage
    Soul Shriven
    I searched all the water and there doesn't seem to be any good spots for hide scraps. I used crows wood in Stonefalls not sure if there is an equivalent area here. There doesn't seem to be any Guar herds either. Most I find is in groups of 2. Kind of disappointing so far.