Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Going deep in two class trees?

KTLeander
KTLeander
✭✭
Hi,

Just want to ask if you gather all the skyshards do you have enough skillpoints to go "deep" in two different class trees?
  • icengr_ESO
    icengr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I've seen builds that get all the skills and passives in all three.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/the-preserver-pve-sorc-healing-guide-to-veteran-content/
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Putting points into every tree, morphing every skill, and maxing out every passive takes about 60 skill points.

By the time I hit lvl 50 i had 121 skill points, without actually bothering to collect every shard in the last 2 zones, doing any dungeons (which reward 1 skill pt for the first time via the quest), or collecting all the skyshards in cyrodill.

I now have access to the other 2 factions and all their skyshards...
    Edited by Nasuradin_ESO on April 17, 2014 11:14AM
  • jmido8
    jmido8
    ✭✭✭
    I believe theres 304 skillpoints available or something right around there. You can max out a lot of different things.
  • KTLeander
    KTLeander
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks for the answers. So basically I could go full on 4-5 different trees.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, if you really work at collecting skyshards and finishing everything you can, you'll have more than enough skill points to get whatever you want, really.

I plan on putting heavy points into two class trees, near maxxing out two weapon skills, completing one armor skill line and my racial skill line, and i'll still probably have enough points left over to fill two or three crafting trees.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • jmido8
    jmido8
    ✭✭✭
    KTLeander wrote: »
    Ok thanks for the answers. So basically I could go full on 4-5 different trees.

No, you can do a lot more than that. It's 20 skillpoints per class line & weapon line. It's 13 skillpoints per armor line. Crafting is 19-24. Then you have the other random skill lines.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill points require hard choices then leveling up, afterwards you have too many,
    This is standard for any resources in games.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As a side note: beware, the more skill points you have, the more gold it will take to respec them (though if you've got 300 skill points you should pretty much have points in everything you want already and then some)

It takes 100g per skill pt to respec all skill points, so thats X amount of skill points + two 0s at the end.