Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Help (Arrow Spray)

byghostlightrwb17_ESO
I am really having problems deciding between Acid Spray and Bombard. (im like 23, using dual wield on other bar)

Currently I am running with
Silver Shards (or Prolonged suffering)
Poison Injection
Scorched Earth
Magnum Shot (or Arrow Spray
Swallow Soul

I mainly solo and only casually do pvp with my guild (so not a power min/max). I am trying to decide which arrow spray I should get. I noticed with my build I don't have much crowd contol against groups of 3-4 mobs or a way really to keep them off me. So trying to decide if I go for Bombard, that will help keep them off me enough to use Swallow soul or something else, or given because I primarily solo is it better to take Acid Spray and just burn them down fast? Is the Bombard effect really helpful or is it too fleeting?
  • Ethoir
    Ethoir
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in this boat too. I lack the output to deal with large groups quickly as an NB. If it were single-target I could melt them like butter, but 4 or 5 targets at once with no way to CC them means I get ripped a new head very quickly.

I looked at Arrow Spray and now that I am able to morph it I don't know what morph to take. Its very build dependent. Perhaps if you listed your build for your bow bar and your build's intent...
    Participant in the Sanguine's Tester beta group since November 2013.
  • mhobbs003b14a_ESO
    My vote is bomb. The stun really helped a lot in Coldharbor before starting VR.