Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Horses Level and a reset

MinorDetail
Is it actually possible to reset a Horses 'level' to change his points?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this (I certainly haven't figured out a way offhand).
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering how horses gain their levels I'd hate to be around the stable when a high level horse gets reset.
    Edited by Armitas on April 16, 2014 3:40PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • MinorDetail
    I put a couple of minor miss points into my horse, which ofcourse in the end didn't yield the result I wanted. But to buy another 42k horse for just a point or two seems a bit redundant.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently you can not 'reset' a horse but there was a dev chat at features they are looking at, and a horse reset was one of them.

Now that I have a 42k horse, I want to reset my Imperial horse to be bag space only.
    Edited by Natjur on April 16, 2014 7:31PM
  • Laerian
    Laerian
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it won't be like paying for a reset and then feed the horse for another 2 months to level it again.

/edit
    What I miss is a confirmation popup when you feed a horse. Not like I need it, but anyone can do a missclick and feed the horse with the "wrong" food.
    Edited by Laerian on April 16, 2014 7:49PM
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    ponys are long term projects
    dont sweat the small stuff
    A large yellow rectangle

• palszym_ESO
    palszym_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well you spend 42k+ and yes reset should be available. A lot of people I am sure, will discover what they really need their horse to be at after they feat it the first time. You don't really know how your horse effects will feel until after you have it. So many will make mistakes.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    shouldnt be too hard to allow a reset for gold cost. now the hard part is how to write it into the lore................

maybe... the friendly (hah, always grumpy if you ask me) stable master could offer to take on and train the beast while you are away, or have a special horse whisperer come and offer to enlighten the horse to the Werd of the Equine or some such nonsense
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    still can't do it ?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're closing this discussion to let it go back to the crypt from where it was dug up.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.