The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fastest Way To Reach Level Fifty...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
My male Nord Dragonknight class Ebonheart Pact Alliance character named Tolgarr the Savage is currently at level three in experience and what is the fastest way to reach level fifty in TESO folks???
  • Victt
    Victt
    Fastest way? Grinding.. though a lot of people think you're breaking a law by doing this.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Grinding will take u about 20 hours, if u do it well, and also it saves u a lot Veteran points from quests after u reach VR
  • Genev
    Genev
    ✭✭
    Find a leveling partner, follow http://www.votf.net/topic/249-votf-ebonheart-grind-levelling-3-vr10/
    Will work solo as well but it's slower.

Alternatively, you can quest like a beast, go about it efficiently - do them and hand them in by area, don't really read quest text, etc
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    or you could do this fabled thing called EXPERIENCE THE GAME! all the content is not at level 50/ veteran ranks.
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on April 16, 2014 4:15PM
  • slude
    slude
    or you could do this fabled thing called EXPERIENCE THE GAME! all the content is not at level 50/ veteran ranks.

Since he said fastest way to you really think your comment carried any weight? Why judge how someone wants to play the game?

End game content is all that matters to a large majority of players so get off your high horse buddy...
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    slude wrote: »

Since he said fastest way to you really think your comment carried any weight? Why judge how someone wants to play the game?

End game content is all that matters to a large majority of players so get off your high horse buddy...

Carried weight with me. SLOW DOWN PEOPLES! Read your quests. Care about the world. Developers wrote amazing stories and lore books and stuff. Don't ignore there hard work by blowing by the content. Lets start a movement.
  • roflcopter
    roflcopter
    ✭✭✭
    slude wrote: »

I would like to see a non biased poll on this. What is your definition of majority? 70%-90% of the player base? I think you would be surprised.

Back on topic: Grinding mobs really is the fastest way to do this. Not in dungeons as the mobs are nerfed EXP wise.

Just to note: I enjoy playing all aspects of the game and not really for grinding exp as it looks silly in my opinion. Just felt like I should answer his question.
    Xbox One | NA | AD
    GM - OK LOL
    Warden Stuff
    Ex - Trials Core 1 Runner - Left and couldn't be happier