Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill progression question.

csmackenzieub17_ESO
As a skill advances in level, what changes? If the numbers appearing in white improve as the skill levels (not the skill line) then some skills aren't advancing.

The stats for Radiant Aura remain unchanged from Radiant Aura I through Radian Aura III. Advancing the Restoring Light skill path doesn't modify this skill either. While other seem to improve as they advance this one has shown no change.

It's possible I don't understand skill mechanics but if there's no progression why do they have levels?
  • Sproeikoei
    Sproeikoei
    ✭✭
    I'm having a little trouble understanding you but if I'm assuming correctly then:

A skill-tree's and ability's level will only grow if you slot the ability of the according skill-tree itself.
  • csmackenzieub17_ESO
    I know how a skill progresses. I'm noticing that some skills do not seem to progress. Neither advancing the specific skill or the skill line has any result on the duration or amount some skills will do.