Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

5/2 Armor Split That Looks Cool

t.steve1991ub17_ESO
I am playing a templar that uses 4/5 magicka skills and 1 stamina skill. So I am assuming the best combo for me would be 5 light 2 heavy or possibly 5 heavy 2 light depending on the situation. My question is simply from a role play standpoint what combination looks the coolest in your opinions? Which pieces of armor are what type of armor if that makes sense.
  • Varivox9
    Varivox9
    ✭✭✭
    imo, for a mostly heavy/2 light I use chest/helm in light and the rest is heavy. for the opposite, I'd use the pauldrons/gauntlets from heavy and the rest light.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I do a 5 Light/2 Heavy, I do chest and pauldrons as heavy, and the rest light. For 5 Heavy/2 Light, I usually do head and waist as light, the rest heavy.
  • disexistencenub19_ESO
    I would say it depends largely on what your character is supposed to look like and backstory or how you'd imagine him to look. You can split things multiple ways. There are so many sets it takes some tweaking and arranging to find that perfect look for you. I found that for a heavy armor with 2 light thrown in, a light armor hood looks good with heavy armor and a light belt is easy to hide and still look heavy. Of course, if you want a plate helm, you'll have to change out something else. So, it depends largely on the look you are going for really.
  • Xaaz
    Xaaz
    ✭✭✭
    For my Templar I use 5/2 Heavy/Light

Light pieces are Belt and Helm with helm hidden.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 2 heavy I always do chest and shoulders, just seems the most natural (and can blend pretty well depending on motifs you use - like all nord looks pretty good, chain and fur).