Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Various Questions About Crafted Gear and Crit. Chance.

Schurge
Schurge
✭✭
I have a few questions. The first two are about craft-able gear. The first is whether or not the best craft-able gear is trade-able. The second is if whether or not I can have a smith (ie another player) upgrade gear that is already bound to me.

I also have questions about crit. chance. What other ways are there to increase your crit. chance besides the medium armor passives, other class abilities, and crit. chance potions? Is there crit. chance on end game gear?

Is there a database where I can check out end game gear stats?

My last question is about guilds. My main guild will be a PvP guild and I would prefer it to be /g1 but I won't be joining one until I hit 50. I need to join a trade guild now so I can start working on Alchemy and Provisioning. Can I reorder my guilds in the future?

Thank you.
  • Iam_Epiphany
    Iam_Epiphany
    ✭✭✭
    All crafted gear is tradeable if not bound, but no they can't improve it if it's bound.

You can get bonus crit chance as an enchantment on your weapon, or through a set bonus.

If you want it on your armour, pick the appropriate Mundus Stone(thief for crit chance or shadow for crit damage) and get the enhance mundus stone trait on your armour.

You could try esohead for a fairly weak database, they have some crafting guides which give a general idea.

I haven't found a way to reorder my guilds but I imagine that's something that will be implemented if you provide /feedback in game for it, once some more bugs are fixed first...unless it is in the game already and I've just missed it.
  • Schurge
    Schurge
    ✭✭
    I looked into the Mundus stone and the trait on your armor. It seems that the thief increases your crit. chance by like 5% and when your armor is traited for it it, it only goes up to like 6%? Or at least that is what I read. I couldn't find any set bonuses that offered crit. chance on esohead.com or the various wikis and guides I perused. Does anyone have any more information about increasing your crit. chance?