Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

There's no AH let's try to live with it and be constructive

Ithug
Ithug
✭✭
*Note that English is not my first language pls*

First of all I would like that people do not post about AH... This is not another post about AH or no AH.

Zenimax didn't implant an AH. Lets go in the same path of them and try to improve the system that the game have. So pleace post things that could make the trade system more effective and stop denigrating ESO's trade system.

1 - Leveling is easy in ESO, so theres no actual need to sell low level items.. (how often do you change gear ... ?) Once everybody in your guild reach level 50 everybody will look for the same stuff. There you can start really selling gear and crafting products.

2 - I think that guild max members would be higher.. maybe 2000 ?? 2500 ??

3 - Ok, we really need a search bar for item names.

4 - Maybe better filters ? Like woodcraft, blacksmith, clothing for the materials..

I invite people to post ideas to improve the system we actually have to deal with and not to troll about AH....

Thanks eveyone.
Edited by Ithug on April 15, 2014 4:29PM
*Kal Vas Flam*
- "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • casselna_ESO
    casselna_ESO
    ✭✭
    As for #1. I disagree...Leveling *is* easy, but you don't always find that exact armor piece you need to replace the one that you have. You should ALWAYS have armor within 3 levels of you. That aside, crafting it is really easy, it comes down to style and researchables.

And that is what makes a marketplace invaluable. You have items that need to be researched, you need crafted items with specific researchable affixes to it, like sturdy or impenetrable. You don't always get these items all on your own. Even a white level 1 with precise on it can be worth something.

As are the blue crafting components and up. People need these to make better items. Without a centralized marketplaces, buying, selling trading of these is more difficult, and prices fluctuate greatly depending on what people are willing to pay. But since this isn't a whether we should have it or not...

Make it so that trading can be done via the drop down menu and you don't have to be in the same instance. That is about the most convenient feature