Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Way to answer a clear question with a NOT CLEAR answer.

andrei_baruub17_ESO
WTF is wrong with you people at ZOS? Do you really feel the need to spin everything so that it looks cool. If its something that might not be cool, spin it to make it ambiguous? Are you all English as a second language learners? (dont get me started on the wording of skills and their effects). The man asked if the level cap be raised.. as in.. 1 month after release, will we need to grind more meaningless levels (meaningless bc we all have character pages filled with soft capped stats in EVERY CATEGORY)?? Are you that afraid of answering that you must highlight your upcoming meaningless content with vague answers such as these?

Did you add more Veteran Ranks? There was a part in the video where the character was Veteran Rank 12! - Austin Parker

Craglorn and the Trials will range from Veteran Rank 11 to Veteran Rank 12, but you will be able to visit at Veteran Rank 1 or above.

No one cares what level the "content" will be. We currently blow through your vr5/vr10 content at levels vr 1 and vr6 respectively. Dont tell us what lvl your mobs will be in the adventure zones. Tell us, IS THE CHARACTER LEVEL CAP RAISED?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we can rename that molehill "Mt. Pointless".

You'll get information about new veteran ranks when they release it.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    If they did that then they wouldn't facilitate discussion like this rant of yours on the forums where they will 'definitely' respond to you.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you went a little ott with this; I thought it was pretty clear that they were saying that there would be VR ranks 11/12.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, with the addition of Craglorn will come additional Veteran Ranks. If you have any further questions regarding Craglorn, please add them to this discussion on the topic: Official Discussion Thread for "Ask Us Anything: Craglorn."
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Emily
    Emily
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. At least ask nicely. I hope if you use that tone at a restaurant that the waiter spits in your food.

And for the record, I care.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame on!

Human_Torch.png
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Dunhilda
    Dunhilda
    ✭✭✭
    Emily wrote: »
    Wow. At least ask nicely. I hope if you use that tone at a restaurant that the waiter spits in your food.

And for the record, I care.

I would like the waiter to spit in my food, not only can I then sue and get free money I also get a free meal and the guy sacke, and perhaps imprisoned.

Here I'll be lucky if I can keep my character name.

Remember waiters I do not fear you spiting in my food you should fear if I catch on to it.
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭
    So much rage, so little time. Don't blow a vessel bro. It's a game. Say it with me..A game!
    I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch

• kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunhilda wrote: »
    Remember waiters I do not fear you spiting in my food you should fear if I catch on to it.

And how are you going to do that? With a pocket DNA test to confirm there is saliva in your food and DNA samples from the entire staff to prove it was your waiter (and not the kitchen staff)?

You should try not being a jerk in the first place, you might find you get farther in life when you aren't constantly worried about whether or not you're swallowing someone else's spit.
    Edited by kirnmalidus on April 15, 2014 7:15PM
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here, have a laugh as a co host of a radio show is being made fun of because of a noise he made. It contains some swears, so...
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    The answer to your question is fully implied in their statement. Advanced reading comprehension and contextual clues are your friends.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Tetujin
    Tetujin
    ✭✭✭
    Are you thinking about something impactful about this, like gear becoming weaker vs the new level stuff or something? Can't understand your reaction, it looks like they just answered the question and then another one that they anticipated would come next.
  • dermottib14_ESO
    dermottib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered not releaseing new content before you fix GAME BREAKING issues with this game? 100's of players cant even progress past "god of Schemes" to even get to veteren content.

Edited by dermottib14_ESO on April 16, 2014 5:06AM
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one cares what level the "content" will be. We currently blow through your vr5/vr10 content at levels vr 1 and vr6 respectively. Dont tell us what lvl your mobs will be in the adventure zones. Tell us, IS THE CHARACTER LEVEL CAP RAISED?
    The rage is strong in this one.