Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Im just so fed up with it all!

Unvalid
Unvalid
✭✭
I hate having to waste my valuable time sleeping when i could be out doing something productive. Why do we put up with having to sleep? I, and I hope you all to, help to put a stop to this gross negligence by the powers-at-be by letting them know we wont stand for it! I am no longer going to eat, shower, or use any form of personal hygiene until they fix this stupid problem.

I MEAN WHAT AM I WORKING FOR IF I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS?
"I dual wield two dwarves dual wielding two two-handed swords in two-handed grips with one hand in each hand"
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think of sleeping as a server reset...
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    Hawke wrote: »
    Think of sleeping as a server reset...

I don't appreciate your glib attitude in my serious thread.
    please refrain from your strange attempts and levity, as having a public education
    i cant grasp many of the basic things in life that let one understand things outside
    of my normal day to day life.
    "I dual wield two dwarves dual wielding two two-handed swords in two-handed grips with one hand in each hand"
  • Bweefk
    Bweefk
    ✭✭
    More hours in game = less need for personal hygiene. So that's one problem solved!
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    You had a public education? So did I! What's up Brolumni !

And I very serious, like putting the grape in PB&J serious. And I never mean jam.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE my sleepy time but I don't want to take the time to do it. o_o
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    Guys come on, your undermining the gravitas of my statements with your off color and what I think may be racist comments against the screen actors guild.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Unvalid your username is invalid.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I had my sleepy time, now is my awake time. And server is down. On the flip side, my dog loves server downtime. =/
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    I detest sleeping as well as eating. Both hinder me from doing things I want to do and force me to do things that I have to do :(
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus