Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Rulanyil's fall group challenge

TerrorWOLF
Is the event broken or you need anything special to activate the brazier?
  • permeusb16_ESO
    permeusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    good question it just seams like its yet another thing to add to the bugged list.
    Options
  • Zambonie
    Zambonie
    I've not been able to get this to activate, either. I tried relogging and returning at a different time to see if it was just instance bugged. But, it seems all returned the same results.
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like alot of the group challenges are bugged. Having this problem with this one and Toothmaul Gully in Auridon.
    Edited by Osi on April 20, 2014 8:31PM
    Options
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    Edited by purgatorywolf_ESO on April 29, 2014 5:30PM
    ~*~Some people are like slinkies. Completely useless, but it makes you smile to push them down the stairs. ~*~
    Options
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osi wrote: »
    Seems like alot of the group challenges are bugged. Having this problem with this one and Toothmaul Gully in Auridon.

Bloodroot isn't bugged. It just has a very long respawn timer. I guess same is for this brazier boss. Haven't been able to summon him yet.

Options
  • Aashterian
    Aashterian
    Soul Shriven
    Bow the achievements can be done and the brazier lit, BUT it doesn't give the skill point.
    Options