The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Thalmor Justiciars -Aldmeri Dominion [EU][PvE/PvP/AvA][PC]

Krykos
Krykos
Soul Shriven
Having only just been created I am looking for players who have experience in PvE/PvP to help lead and build The Thalmor Justiciars (Aldmeri Dominion).

The guild will be looking to take part in PvE, questing, player progression, trading and later on PvE and AvA.
There are no joining rule as such just over 18s, speak/write good english, work well in a team, help the Guild and its members to progress.

If you are interested in helping to establish a Guild and add your own touch then please message me here or add me in game @Krykos.

Thanks,
Krykos
Edited by Krykos on April 15, 2014 2:39PM