Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Item locking

LazerusKI
LazerusKI
✭✭✭
We have the option to mark items as "trash", but i have seen no way to lock an item, so that it wont appear in the merchant window or in the crafting grids.
Is there a way to lock items? addon? button that i have not seen?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea :)
    Note that for long term storage you should make an extra character to hold it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Good idea :)
    Note that for long term storage you should make an extra character to hold it.
    yeah...the stupid thing is about trophys.
    i wnat to keep them on my character, use them sometimes...and not accidently sell them to a vendor.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Along the same lines I want a lock to prevent deconstructing items in the bank, they're there usually because I DON'T want to decon them and forget that they don't have to be in my inventory.

I LOVE the fact crafting mats can be used directly from the bank and don't want to lose it but being able to toggle it for situations like this would be hugely welcome.