Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What armor is this?

nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
I want her armor. Is it available in game, and if so where, and how early can I get it?

s29.postimg.org/is6azuudz/Clipboard01.jpg
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here expecting horse armour.

I leave disappointed.
  • nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
    Why would you possibly expect horse armor?

I'm not trying to troll.
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a costume, tbh.
  • nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
    WhiteQueen wrote: »
    It looks like a costume, tbh.
    Ah, that could be a possibility. I do hope it is available to players.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like dunmer medium armor with a breton light armor hood, which tiers of each I cannot recall, other than breton hoods don't get masks until the third tier I think?

edit: also depending on tier and level your colors may vary
    Edited by Nasuradin_ESO on April 15, 2014 5:57AM
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Omg. I want this whole set so badly. Even a costume would be awesome. I have a set that's similar to it, but I keep accidently deconstructing it. :(
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty certain that's dunmer medium. Beyond that, I'm uncertain.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Its somewhat like Dunmer medium. The chestpiece is the Ordinator's Breastplate (Chestplate? Or whatever it is. Its a quest item). The headpiece is the Breton level 36 teir cloth helm, and the rest is dunmer medium --I believe 36 as well. But if you upgrade it the look changes.
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said--I have the set I threw together, but I don't have a pic atm.

• nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
    Interesting so it can be made by mix and matching. Thanks guys
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you possibly expect horse armor?

I'm not trying to troll.

I was joking.

The fact I have to say that makes me a little sad inside.
  • icengr_ESO
    icengr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you can also visit eso-fashion.com. they have pics of most armors and are adding more all the time.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure what armor it is, but im pretty sure the hood is high level breton light armor