Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is Babaric and Primal?

jacky0002rwb17_ESO
I know Ancient Elf is Alyeid, but what about the other two? i don't remember any race called Babaric or Primal. any idea?
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the site called ESO Fashion. They have pictures of the Barbaric and Primal armour.

Barbaric appears to be like the Fur Armour or Forsworn Armours from Skyrim (i.e. as worn by "uncivilised barbarians"). No idea about Primal, though.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Lanatireb17_ESO
    Lanatireb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am.
  • Darkleaf
    Darkleaf
    ✭✭
    Babaric armour looks like this: King_Babar.jpg
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barbaric is Reachmen (and probably other tribals).
    Primal is goblins (who would want to wear this?)
    Edited by Rosveen on April 15, 2014 7:30PM
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give me a Maomer motif, and I'll be happy.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Just give me a Maomer motif, and I'll be happy.

I believe the alyeids and maormer share the same armor style, and you do get a maormer medium armor disguise at seaside sanctuary in greenshade on AD side

• jacky0002rwb17_ESO
    speaking of special style, i want snow elf. the one you found in skyrim.

Snow Elf > Alyeid
  • jacky0002rwb17_ESO
    oh and why there are no Dwemer motif, all elder scrolls i played got Dwemer armor....
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    oh and why there are no Dwemer motif, all elder scrolls i played got Dwemer armor....

In reaper's march at the thrizzrini arena, there is a female khajiit whos champion of the melee group there, she wears dwemer armor, but theres no way to get her armor though :cry:

• Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its two Armor Options that give you a bit of customization choice. Im sure more of this kind of thing is on its way.....
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax