The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Provisioning - Blue Recipes

ClaudiaMay
ClaudiaMay
✭✭✭
Hey all :smiley:

Quick, silly question: I noticed while bopping ESOHead that some provisioning recipes are blue quality, which I assume means they make better quality food stuffs.

How do you acquire blue quality recipes? I open most boxes, but have only seen green quality recipes so far.

Thank you :smile:
Currently Playing:
Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
Dragon Knight, lvl 8. Blacksmithing/Enchanting.
Nightblade, lvl 3. Alchemy.
Templar, lvl 7.
  • LastLaugh
    LastLaugh
    ✭✭
    The same way you acquire green ones. They're just rarer.

Or you can buy them in the guild store or through players in zone chat.
  • ClaudiaMay
    ClaudiaMay
    ✭✭✭
    LastLaugh wrote: »

Got it, so I'm doing it the right way, just haven't seen any. That's what I needed to know, thank you!
    Currently Playing:
    Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
    Templar, lvl 7.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ClaudiaMay wrote: »

Got it, so I'm doing it the right way, just haven't seen any. That's what I needed to know, thank you!

Just for reference - by level 19 i have found two blue recipes, on a character that absolutely HAS to open and loot every crate and bag she comes across ;) Must have opened thousands by now.

So they are fairly rare.
  • ClaudiaMay
    ClaudiaMay
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    ClaudiaMay wrote: »

Just for reference - by level 19 i have found two blue recipes, on a character that absolutely HAS to open and loot every crate and bag she comes across ;) Must have opened thousands by now.

So they are fairly rare.

That's me too :smile: Must. Open. All. Closed things. . . .
    And that's OK, just wanted to be sure I was looking for the correctly! And RNG is random. Heck, I found my only two motif's so far within a minute of each other in the same building. lol.

/goes back to ruffling through peoples things
    Currently Playing:
    Templar, lvl 7.
  • AbraCadabra
    AbraCadabra
    ✭✭✭
    There are also purple quality recipes for provisioning. I'm sure others have found multiples, but I finally found my first purple recipe doing a lvl 30 main story quest.
  • sociald100ub17_ESO
    Ive prob found at least 5 or 6 blue recipes and two purple recipes. I didn't find the purple ones and most of the blue ones until around 30ish or so like Abra said. but as to where you get them its the same as others,