Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The good and the bad.

rager82b14_ESO
rager82b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Good.

I like the combat.

The questing is fun, and story is great. It feels elder scroll like.

PVP is fun.

The bad.

No way to tell ping to the server? Why?

No ah i thought i might like the idea of the guild store, but in truth i really don't. I think it is a failure.

Thieves guild and brotherhood not making it. (said will be in the future)

How you handle Vampire and Werewolves. (I was hoping its own faction with its own quests. Now it is troll city, and people abusing the system)

Public Dungeon being farmed like it is, It should have been boss died and phase out so that the dungeon is cleared.

Having five guilds. For me is bad, it is a flaw with the system. I'm tired of guilds trying to be more than a guild. Guilds should just be about the community that is it. This, 5 guilds thing is very iffy, I would have liked it that we could join one guild, but a alliance can be formed so that 5 guilds can team up. Would have been better, and got guilds to work with each other.

No player housing? Not sure why, but I am pretty sure will be in the future.

That is off top of my head. I'm sure some of my bads will be good for some people. This is just how i feel right now at the start.