The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to skip prison?

Xetjar
Xetjar
It won't let me skip the prison part anymore, I got a veteran 1 character and a level 8 character, and I did the prison on both of them, but I never got the skipping option, only when I made those two chars.

Any suggestions?
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    You only get the option to skip the tutorial upon completing the character creation. A menu pops up asking if you wish to skip or play the tutorial. This is the only time the choice will be offered.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vexian wrote: »
    You only get the option to skip the tutorial upon completing the character creation. A menu pops up asking if you wish to skip or play the tutorial. This is the only time the choice will be offered.

This here. Otherwise it's ~20 min for the tutorial. I honestly never skip it due to getting ~50 lockpicks and other items there - check every pot, chest, etc.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on April 14, 2014 7:12PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay in school? Don't do drugs?
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Xetjar
    Xetjar
    Vexian wrote: »

Yeah, It doesn't come up for me. :/
  • spyritwind
    The option to skip no longer comes up for me either. It did for my first alt, but not after that.
  • Chalybos
    Chalybos
    ✭✭✭
    Had it pop as an option for me last night around 11pm, creating another alt. I break about 2 lockpicks a week, so I'm good with a couple hundred in the bank, with iron and jute coming out my ... ears ... so I skipped the prison.