Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alkir Quest "Gone Missing"

Iniesta
Iniesta
✭✭
ok its say i should 'listen' to each of thet hese 'factions' but yet there was only able
to listen to one ...for the remaining 2 the questindicators are so squeezed together
making me confused beyond godknowswhat.
(listen to forebear and crown rumor to be exact)

Anyone know how this wirks are is it just bugged ?
  • dumbo
    dumbo
    If I'm thinking of the right quest, then you just need to interact with *one* quest item and stand still (listening to the conversation). (basically you just 'pretend' to read a book or whatever).
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    dumbo wrote: »
    If I'm thinking of the right quest, then you just need to interact with *one* quest item and stand still (listening to the conversation). (basically you just 'pretend' to read a book or whatever).

Correct, just stand in your disguise and pretend to read book, drink mug etc. Do not ALT out or you will fail it.

• Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    How do we get an extra set of disguises xif we've accidentally destroyed the original disguises given?
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • adema360
    adema360
    Soul Shriven
    How do we get an extra set of disguises xif we've accidentally destroyed the original disguises given?

Best way is to abandon quest and reattempt, as long as it's not bugged, you should be fine.
    PSN: Adeam360
    [EP][NB][DPS][VR4][Argonian]
  • TMaree
    TMaree
    Soul Shriven
    If you go back to Justice Istah near the hall of judgement, he will give you another disguise. (big building at the bottom right of the Bergama map