Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Let's talk about the Lesser Circle

eNumbra
eNumbra
✭✭✭✭✭
Deep in the Alik'r desert there is a world boss that I have yet had a chance to fight.

Oh I've been there. I've made the mistake of fighting Staada only to not receive an achievement. I've waited for her to summon whatever it is that should be coming through that portal. I've yelled at others to wait.
The longest I've seen a group make it so far was 13 minutes.

I've heard literally everything as far as her trigger. 10 minutes, 10-20 minutes, you have to aggro her first. I've yet to see anything summoned and she seems awfully weak to be the actual boss for that area so I doubt the achievement itself is bugged.

Can we get an official posting on how that boss is supposed to work? Is it bugged? Will she ever summon something? Or does it work perfectly on a 20 minute timer that we're doomed to never reach because someone, will always ruin it, maliciously or otherwise.

And if it is on a long timer, I suggest you take all the designers who thought that was a good idea and lock them alone, in separate rooms with nothing to do for that amount of time and ask them, how they feel about the wait.
  • Vreenak
    Vreenak
    Soul Shriven
    I waited Yesterday for more than 20 mins and no summon, it's probably simply bugged!!!
    Options
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, unless someone comes in here and says that they actually did this, with ss of white skull to prove it, I'm going to assume it's bugged as well.
    Options
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Any word on this? I've never seen anyone on the PTS get this POI done, and its apparently still an issue. I'm standing here staring at this dude kneeling and not summoning the real boss for like 10~ minutes now, waiting for the next person to cluelessly run up and zerg it down for me to start the wait all over again.
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
    Options
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well. Sat on this bosses spawn for 3 hours and never once saw the real boss summoned. Guess this POI is destined to be undoable for the forseeable future.
    Options
  • Dollface
    Dollface
    No mention of fixing this boss was made in the patch notes for 4/15/2014 either
    Options
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dollface wrote: »
    No mention of fixing this boss was made in the patch notes for 4/15/2014 either

Yep, I sat there and camped her until the server went down for maintenance/patch. Gonna try again when the game is up and hope for the best.
    Options
  • Terroni
    Terroni
    Waited to kill her/him a few dozen times. Made it about 15 minutes after her spawn before someone came in and killed. Assume it bugged/bug ticket it/move on.
    Options
  • DukeofChutney
    Bug report and move on, if you aren't filling out the reports while waiting on it for hours, you deserved your time being wasted.
    ~Natharon~
    Heroes in a Half Shell
    Options
  • kina
    kina
    It is still bugged so don't put your hope high..... I waited ages and nothing was summoned. going to bug report right NOW!!!
    Options
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    I swear I got there one time jsut as the boss was killed, a golden daedra thing I think it was. Auridon?... .

Anyhoo not seen owt in 8 other camps. Either someone kills Staada, or we wait, and she simply disappears. Useless.

EU server this, defo needs a bug fix.
    Options
  • Hessen
    Hessen
    ✭✭
    Still bugged.
    Options
  • Chukatan
    Chukatan
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged and in patch 1.1 nothing about fix this bug.
    Options
  • Therg
    Therg
    still bugged
    Options
  • Shinoe
    Shinoe
    Still bugged.
    Options
  • robdotcom2002pub19_ESO
    robdotcom2002pub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    They gave an official response in another factions forum. Fail ZoS, fail
    Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    They gave another response in this factions forum too, just not this thread
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    works as of today

oh and no need to wait for her to summon anything; killing the summoner gives the achievement
    Edited by Shiaxi on May 23, 2014 3:50PM
    Options
  • eobethb14_ESO
    eobethb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Shiaxi wrote: »
    works as of today

oh and no need to wait for her to summon anything; killing the summoner gives the achievement

So, does that achievement now show, but all your other ones are gone. :)

Options