Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

is the Striking At The Heart quest broken? The Keystones can't be retrieved.

Alan_Hawk
Alan_Hawk
the quest Striking At The Heart: Retrieve and Place The Keystones, is broken. I can't recover any of the cyrstals. I've tried logging off and back on, quiting the game and totally reloading the program, nothing works. The cyrstals are there, I can see them, but they are dark, there is no white arrow hovering over them, and when I get close there is no way to pick them up. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Weisbowsky
    I initially thought it was bugged too. Try looking more to the top of the Keystone. You will then see the option to take it.

Well, worked for me anyway...
    Edited by Weisbowsky on April 14, 2014 2:02AM
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    tried that already, didn't work. If you stand in the area one of the keystones is in, you can see it work for some people, but there will be other people standing there with you talking in chat saying that, for them, it can't be picked up.
  • Lola303
    Lola303
    Soul Shriven
    Yes the top work :)) thanks
  • Jujujitsu
    Jujujitsu
    ✭✭
    Wow... thank you. I had thought that I moved my cursor all over that thing but when I slowly went to the top.... BAM ... option to grab it appeared!!!
    Edited by Jujujitsu on April 16, 2014 3:18PM
  • maunomaa
    maunomaa
    top worked with me too, thank you!
  • thebomberman
    Yup, same for me. Thanks :)
  • MudcrabSammich
    MudcrabSammich
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is 2017 and this quest is still this messed up?!

ETA: I had to log out and back in again before the option to pick it up was there. Was being attacked by a lurcher upon my return. I think Greenshade needs some love. The Flooded Forest is still bugged out for me, even after 2 days, guess I will abandon it.
    Edited by MudcrabSammich on September 6, 2017 5:17AM