Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Stores lack functionality

thedudeprt2
The Guild Store needs some serious work.

1. The Glyph filter at least for me has yet to work once.

2. When searching weapons using such as (Weapon>Two Handed>Bow) no results will appear despite Bows being available for purchase on the Guild Store.

3. When using the Material filter it still shows Armor, Weapons, Jewellery, etc.

4. Guild Stores lack a search by name function.

5. Guild Stores lack a sort by name function.

6. Guild Stores lack a sort by unit price function.

7. Guild Stores lack a filter in the materials section to filter by Profession.
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
    I lyke not this quill.
  • tophernub18_ESO1
    tophernub18_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    Yes: guild store limitations achieve the desired result of encouraging players to remember how far back in time ZENO managed to put an MMO in terms of functionality players expect as a minimum. It's remarkably hard to believe how limited (hazard to say immature) the guild store functions are.
  • tophernub18_ESO1
    tophernub18_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    oh.. and god help you if you wanted to actually take delivery of your purchased items because the mail server(s) are horrible as well.... oh, and if you arrange to buy something from someone and want a face-to-face trade, don't forget you have to 'phase align' by travelling to them first, even if you're standing side by side (jumping chevron anyone?)...*palmface*.. just.. embarrassing.
  • omalley92eb17_ESO
    The materials thing really irks me.
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything about this trade system irks me.