The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Trade Alliance] NA Crafting Guild - Traits and Deconstruction trading

mwiewandtb14a_ESO
The goal of the guild Trade Alliance is to trade items amongst crafters, so that we will all have plenty of options for traits and deconstruction to improve our crafting skills.

All ranks have Guild Bank access so that all members can deposit items, and withdraw items other members have deposited for deconstruction. The Guild Store is also enabled and available.

We want to help each other learn as many traits as possible by crafting items that others can research.

For example, let's say that I can create a chestpiece with the "Sturdy" trait. I make one, toss it in the Guild Bank, and then withdrawn a weapon with a trait I want to research. Or, I may craft items to level my professions, and then deposit them for others to deconstruct. I'll then withdraw an equal amount from the guild bank to deconstruct for exp.

While there a several guilds that sell to each other, the purpose of this guild is to simply promote trade with like-minded players so that we can help each other! One of our members kindly put together a website as well, so we do have forums where we can post our needs as well as what we already know.

Message @Altercation for an invite or post in this thread. All members will be given invite permissions as well, so that you can invite your friends.
Edited by mwiewandtb14a_ESO on May 4, 2014 3:15AM
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invites have been sent to those that sent an in-game request
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Updated post to better reflect guild goals
  • fatal_fuzion
    I would like an invite please. @fatal_fuzion‌ thank you
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invite sent
  • kaebybear
    kaebybear
    Soul Shriven
    please invite @kaebybear please
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invite sent :smile:
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a guild forum or website for the trade alliance?
  • Pincushion
    Please invite @Pincushion
  • efrat3232nrb18_ESO
    I would like to join @efrat3232
    Edited by efrat3232nrb18_ESO on April 18, 2014 12:46PM
  • purr1478
    purr1478
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join @purr1478‌
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invites sent!
    Edited by mwiewandtb14a_ESO on April 19, 2014 1:02AM
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Two more recruits and we get the bank!!

BTW: I'm looking for folks to do craft trading with this weekend. I have 1000 Steel ingots already, plus a good amount of Oak, Beech, Flax, Cotton, Orchalcum and stuff. I'd rather not "alt grind".
  • deadpanchange569
    deadpanchange569
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join, i like the idea of a trading/crafting guild.
  • tesshin
    tesshin
    Can I have an invite, please? @tesshinken
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the perfect guild for me to round things out. Please invite! @david271749

Wait, enchanters are welcome too, right?
    Edited by david271749 on April 19, 2014 4:42AM
  • shirt07
    shirt07
    Can i have an invite please @shirt07
  • khorphos
    khorphos
    Soul Shriven
    Need one more? @khorphos
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invites sent! Yes, enchanters are welcome ^__^
    Deadpanchange - I wasn't able to find you. What is your character or @ name?
    Edited by mwiewandtb14a_ESO on April 19, 2014 7:03AM
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an intersting concept. I'll accept the invite when I log on. A few questions, though. Is guild store completely disabled? That's not a bad idea for this type of guild. Second, Do you have enough people to monitor bank transactions. A lot of people may withdraw without contributing anything, leaving the bank dry most of the time.
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    Inv me @mriguy1981‌ . I'm going to make a lot of daggers and bows. I need someone to do the same so we can get 8x more exp. on destruction of the items.
  • mwiewandtb14a_ESO
    Invite sent, @mriguy1981.

Regarding the guild store, it is not disabled so members can absolutely use it if desired! The main goal of this guild is not sales, however, but trading.

Regarding bank transactions, it is not monitored. I believe that most players interested in this type of guild will give more than they take, but realize that not all players have the same ideals. If someone is clearing out the guild bank they will be removed from the guild.

I recommend not depositing anything of high value, as anything you deposit can be taken by any player. For example, if you want to trade motifs with someone, you should not use the guild bank. Instead you should trade using the in-game interface. :wink:
    Edited by mwiewandtb14a_ESO on April 19, 2014 10:09PM
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    If it helps at all, I have a spreadsheet that I'm using to track the traits I'm working on.

Not Sure - Trait Tracking (yes, my crafting characters name is "Not Sure")

If there is a Grean "Y" in the "Got?" column. I have that trait. Items listed in black are in queue to be researched, Items listed in red are being researched. If there is a "N" in the got? column and not item listed next to it; I haven't researched it yet and I don't have an item in queue. The sheet is updated almost daily right now (schedule is on the weapons tab to see when researches finish).

You need to download the sheet to view it, it's too wide to view in a browser.

If anyone needs a trait that they see I have, let me know and I'll put an item in the bank for trade towards something I don't have. (I'll also drop randoms into the bank, but I don't know which ones would be helpful.)

Please email me in game if you want something specific.

Many thanks in advance.
    Edited by TTMighty on April 20, 2014 2:30AM
  • EmpireEnd
    EmpireEnd
    Ohhh I 've been looking for a guild like this. As an enchanter I can never get people to swap player made glyphs with me (i blame gold spammers).

@EmpireEnd
  • himsigungalpha
    Invite please, @Him_Sigung
    Edited by himsigungalpha on April 22, 2014 8:58AM
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    I would love an invite when the servers are back up. @JoanOfOrc
  • caldon
    caldon
    Can I get an invite please? @Caldonn
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite please, aspiring mass crafter! @psychotius
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • Khartouche
    would love to be a part of this. Already have a ton of materials so can start crafting right away. @khartouche
  • trooperrabbit_ESO
    Invite please, for @dtgman in-game <3
  • Violent_Dave
    Invite please @DarthFanboy