Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So...what purpose does gold serve?

Liekos
Liekos
Obvious uses aside (horse, inventory, bank improvements), what's the point? I can craft all my armor & weapons, and I prefer to solo - so I don't have access to any guild stores/AH.

Not trying to complain, but is there anything I should be saving up for?
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Later in the game, one can not really craft all the armor with one char. One will have to use a fellow player crafter for the armor with that certain type of enchantments, traits, upgrades for armor / weapons,race style, etc.

Also, to buy really powerful food and / or potions from other players.

This one is sure there are other uses as well, but she can not think of them ATM.
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    Only what you have mentioned so far, but the game is young and there are many things yet to be introduced. Like player housing, which you may have to buy or rent and furnish of course.
  • Liekos
    Liekos
    Thanks, makes sense. I just see /zone full of people trying to hock wares, but for me I just decon anything I can't use. And motifs are so common that I usually just raffle them off for free with stupid trivia questions.

So far I haven't seen anything that infers that it is a bad pattern either..