Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE Werewolf bite from ME - Please read for details.

Johnny_NO_skillz
Johnny_NO_skillz
✭✭✭
I really hope this thread doesn't set the entire forums on fire - I'm not looking to build hype, or foster attention for myself, but since becoming a werewolf, I've had some time to think...

There's a lot of discussion about paying for bites; people scamming others, and guilds built around the idea of providing free bites to dedicated members.

Vampirism/Werewolfism has added a strange, and unique mechanic to this game, that I don't think the devs were fully prepared for.

If you find yourself, a werewolf hopeful, but without any money to spend on being bitten... or you're one of the unlucky many who've been scammed by griefers - maybe this thread can appeal to you.

I am giving a bite away for free.
No gold.
No money.
No ***.

BUT I am doing this for ONE person - someone who is willing to help me start a werewolf guild, where we can offer the same service to others. Bites, for free, always.

Inbox me if you're interested.

- Lautrec of House Hlaalu, Ebonheart Pact, North America
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea. Best of luck to you!
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea. Best of luck to you!

• joanjett
    joanjett
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i heard about guilds blocking it off and asking for money.....ah
    capitalism you gotta love it :p
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
  • scrib
    scrib
    This is a really cool idea!! :) glad to have people like you around.
  • haileyb14_ESO2
    I'm in a relatively large vampire/werewolf guild. many of our members donate bites to the guild and everyone who wants one guesses a number from 1-100, the closest guess gets the free bite, we have several of these a day. I have already donated my first bite and it felt good to help out the guildies.
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a relatively large vampire/werewolf guild. many of our members donate bites to the guild and everyone who wants one guesses a number from 1-100, the closest guess gets the free bite, we have several of these a day. I have already donated my first bite and it felt good to help out the guildies.

That's AWESOME to hear - what alliance are you on?
  • haileyb14_ESO2
    We are on ebonheart pact
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    We are on ebonheart pact

Send me an inbox - let's talk about this. I'm very intrigued.
  • Cruc
    Cruc
    Soul Shriven

That's amazing! Do you mind telling me the name of the leader or someone I can contact to join the guild? Have wanted to join one of these for quite some time now!
    I'm on Ebonheart as well, NA servers.
  • Firmament
    Firmament
    ✭✭
    And people from the EU server. Thats a good idea! Who wanna do the same? Or can anyone bite me for free? Please! I am promisse to retribut with friendship + free bites :D
    What they are charging... It is just unfair. Plus the people that kill the npcs that gives it so they can keep it up.
    Edited by Firmament on April 13, 2014 9:27PM
  • Volion
    Volion
    Glad to see someone not trying to exploit this feature.
    Edited by Volion on April 21, 2014 8:41PM
  • beeriod
    beeriod
    ✭✭
    My WW skill tree is lvl 5 atm soon as i am 6 i will bite someone for free. Im EU server Ebonheart and would like to join a WW only guild
    EU server / Ebonheart pact
    Penguin Mafia
    Pm for invite
  • Mightylink
    Mightylink
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is they made these bites once a week which way overboard for a cooldown, the most they should of made it was once a day.
    Mightylink - Nord Battlemage (Sorcerer)
  • Tuerai
    Tuerai
    Hey, I'm in Ebonheart pact on the NA server. I'd be down for joining a vamp or werewolf guild, so anyone feel free to message me. Main char's name is Ælla
    "We were undone because of you. Every day, every day, in the dark, in the dawn, forever, r-r-rip, r-r-rip, r-r-rub, r-r-rub, right in our faces, because of you."
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish you the best of luck. May you find some good people.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • StaticalSteam
    StaticalSteam
    Soul Shriven
    Add me at StaticalSteam, I am really willing to devote my time to give people bites for free. I will not ask for anything in return, unless they absolutely want to. Though I am not a werewolf yet, I honestly hope you will pick me for your choice. Add me if you have any responses. Have a good day!
  • ZOS_Kelly
    Greetings @Johnny_NO_skillz

Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. We're super happy that you are willing to help your fellow players become werewolves! To keep the forums a little more manageable, would you kindly post your offering in the thread that corresponds to your system

Xbox One - NA
    PlayStation 4 - NA

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.