Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK aoe grinding builds

chrisub17_ESO104
chrisub17_ESO104
✭✭✭
So I'm level 48 and a couple skill points shy of what I'm shooting for, was wondering if others have tried this, or have other builds I haven't thought of.

First is destro staff with pulsar and the passive that gives back magicka every kill. I see a lot of people using this.

I was going to morph inferno into the one that also gives back magicka on kill, then run that while blasting pulsar.

I'm a bit concerned that it's too magicka intensive with both. Anyone tried this combo?
  • Mikemad95
    Mikemad95
    Ive been running Pulsar, Burning Talons, Elemental Blockade, Deep Breaths and Dragon Fire Scale. Basically use elemental blockade, snare em with burning talons then spam pulsar for damage. If there are a lot of ranged users, pop dragon fire scale to make them kill themselves. If u run low on health, pop deep breaths. Repeat till everything dies.