The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Wanted] Addon to change nameplate health shrink direction

Sil_Foundation
I'm trying to find an addon that will change the way that target nameplate health decreases. Currently it shrinks towards the center of the bar (and when it reaches the middle, mob is dead). What I'm looking for is an addon to change it so it shrinks to the right, so it's a clearer indication of just how damaged the target is - instead of having to judge roughly half of the bar to get an indication of how close to death a target is.

That, or something that adds a percentage indicator to the target nameplate so the red health bar can just be ignored and no need to make guesses.

I'm not looking for an additional target window - there's plenty of mods out there that do that. I'm trying to keep my UI as minimal as possible so something that only modifies the existing plates is the goal here.