The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Action Quickly

aroreforlife_ESO
Never forget those that fought bravely to defy he who would have us "the action quickly!" For we have defied him. Praise Akatosh! We have won!

Never Forget

THE ACTION QUICKLY!
THE ACTION QUICKLY!
  • wildbill63b16_ESO
    wildbill63b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Wat?
  • Aulakauss
    Aulakauss
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean!

hi
    hello
    wht are you doing? im go to goldspam.com.
    the action quickly!

..Or something like that. I was wondering if anyone was going to make mention of that anywhere. Glad it wasn't forgotten! I wonder if that guy that said he was going to post that on Reddit ever did..
    Edited by Aulakauss on April 15, 2014 4:30PM
    "It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)