Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Canceled Subscription

Musonius
Musonius
I had high hopes for ESO. I should have known better. While there are some positives about the game they are far outweighed by the negatives. It is pretty much just another buggy, exploit filled, poorly designed and implemented mess, so I have canceled my sub. I will play some in the 24 days of play time I have left and may resub if dramatic improvements are made but I don't anticipate that happening.

Good luck.
  • atwon23
    atwon23
    ✭✭✭
    Just canceled less than 5 minutes ago, after getting yet another customer service response that had nothing to do with my issue. I spend as much time searching google or the forums for bug workarounds than I do playing the game. Maybe Im just unlucky, but this is not the experience I was looking for.

I will continue play out the remaining 24 days, In hopes that they can tackle the issue of so many quest bugging out over time. But there are also a ton of quality of life issues that should already be in the game and I know they will take more time to implement.

Edited by atwon23 on April 12, 2014 6:55PM
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    I think /feedback might be a better choice than the forums to air your grievances in, because the devs don't seem to get involved much here.
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    I think /feedback might be a better choice than the forums to air your grievances in, because the devs don't seem to get involved much here.
    Replying to threads like these let them sit in the top 20 and on the first page.

I see no need to give this thread the light of day.
    This guy might have no in-game friends other than the forums, he needs to tell us all.. for some reason i don't know.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Musonius wrote: »
    I had high hopes for ESO. I should have known better. While there are some positives about the game they are far outweighed by the negatives. It is pretty much just another buggy, exploit filled, poorly designed and implemented mess, so I have canceled my sub. I will play some in the 24 days of play time I have left and may resub if dramatic improvements are made but I don't anticipate that happening.

Good luck.

I am playing since early 5 day access(not counting beta) and have encountered exactly zero quest bugs. The only bug i encountered so far was that i have fallen through the world once(because i was trying to jump somewhere i was not supposed to be).

Maybe i am lucky - but then, where i am playing, in-game chat isn't exactly flooded with complaints about quests being bugged, so claiming that the negatives far outweigh the positives might be blowing the issue just a wee bit out of proportion.
  • Leeta
    Leeta
    ✭✭✭
    I havent encountered any either. I keep seeing people in chat saying this and this quest is bugged but tbh i think some people just dont know how the quest works. The quests sometimes gives hints and people dont seem to follow them. They can miss that there has to be a script to some quests where you shouldnt kill the mob at once but maybe wait for the npc to cast a spell on it or whatever but people just kill the mobs and go huh why didnt my quest ding?? Im sure there are bugs, that cant be avoided in a online game but i hardly think there are so many that some claim like the op.
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And so it begins. See: The Eternal Quitter.
This discussion has been closed.