Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Appeal for "Cataracts" Head Marking

Halloween
Halloween
First of all, I don't know if I'm posting in the correct section of the forums or not (Can't seem to find a player suggestions thread).

I'm requesting the ability to have cataracts (fully white eyes) as a head marking option within the character creator for all races, like Hara's eyes in the Craglorn video. I would like to see this implemented in single and dual-eyed options, and also possibly paired with optional facial scars:

•Single right-eyed cataract
•Single left-eyed cataract
•Dual cataracts
•Single right-eyed cataract with scar
•Single left-eyed cataract with scar
•Dual cataracts with scars
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I second this and add:

Odd eye colours (each eye a different colour) especially for khajiits as it's common in cats.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Halloween
    Halloween
    @AlienSlof wrote: »
    I second this and add:

Odd eye colours (each eye a different colour) especially for khajiits as it's common in cats.
    You know, that's actually something I'd expected to see to pair with the more domesticated fur patterns.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    If you want someone from the ZOS staff to read your feedback, the only sure way is by using /feedback in game. Other than that, it sounds cool.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House