The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dunmer House Tattoos - Lore Question

AtomZer0
AtomZer0
First, sorry if this doesn't belong in this section, not really sure where to put it.

In the Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack 10, it was said:
"Dark Elves, for instance, are the only race that has House sigil tattoos."

I really only see 2 tattoos that could be house sigils (disappointing considering there are 5 great houses).

One is a scarab/beetle and one looks like a wolfs head, and was wondering if anyone could tell me which tattoo represents which house.

Thanks.

EDIT: Through some googling, I'm pretty sure the scarab represents House Redoran.
I still have no idea which house the wolf/canine head is for. Anyone know?
Edited by AtomZer0 on April 14, 2014 10:44AM
  • RazorDaemon
    Trying to figure that out too, but the Scarab is Redoran. It isn't Hlaalu, theirs is a Scale/Balance. Telvanni is a Spiral/Rune thing. Dagoth looks to be two bugs of some sort, rounder than the Redoran Scarab, like Ladybugs from Oblivion.
  • AtomZer0
    AtomZer0
    You're right, I meant House Redoran, must have had Dres on the mind. Fixed it.
    I think the wolf one might be House Indoril actually.
    Redoran is the Scarab
    Hlaalu is Scales
    Telvanni's symbol looks like their plant towers and stars
    House Dres seems to be Chains (fitting as they make most of their money on slaving)
    I can't find a symbol for house Indoril. I would have assumed it had something to do with the Tribunal though.

It's a shame their aren't tattoos for each house, as I was hoping for after reading Dunmer get house tattoos.