Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Harpy Quest on Khenarthi's Roost

MaxBat
MaxBat
✭✭✭
Without giving too much, away, can someone tell me if there's a quest associated with the harpy's on KR?

I'm running a full completion game and I want to make sure that I've done everything KR before I leave. Here's what I've done:

Cast Adrift
Tears of the Two Moons
Perils of Diplomacy
Tempest Unleashed
Dark Knowledge
Family Business (the sister/brother destroyed plantation - I think that's the name).
Thunderbug/Moon Sugar Inspection quest (Don't know the name)

Am I missing any?
"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get an achievement for clearing all the quests, but no, there's no specific quest associated with the harpies that I recall. They're just hanging out at the ruins.
    ----
    Murray?
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help. Since I don't have that achievement, I'll keep looking. There must be something I'm missing.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed the "Root of the problem" quest. It's about a big tree near one of the farms - search for the tree surrounded by green mist, there is a priestess with a quest mark nearby.
    Edited by Streega on April 11, 2014 9:11PM
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler