Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

whats with the winged twilight? (sorc)

Svann
Svann
✭✭✭
I just got winged twilight and she keeps disappearing. She is up for one fight then disappears. I still have her buff, but she isnt there to attack mobs. Is it broke or am I not understanding how she works?
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    I run into the same issue, also sometimes I summon and the summoned deadra doesn't appear. so I have to dismiss the invisible summon and resummon occasionally.

>:)
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    The winged Twilight dies fairly quickly, In PTS testing I almost never made it through a fight and still had it out, while the clannfear almost never died. It's possible maybe its being killed in battle?
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Jessabella wrote: »
    The winged Twilight dies fairly quickly, In PTS testing I almost never made it through a fight and still had it out, while the clannfear almost never died. It's possible maybe its being killed in battle?

No I know that wasnt it because the buff was still up. However after about 15 min of recasting it its finally staying up now.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you swapping weapons during the fight?
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go for volatile familiar if one of the summon were to be on my bar (atronauch is a must though).

Winged Twilight dies to soon, for 10% of my magicka, it just feels useless.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speaking of the Winged Twilight...

Her singing while idle annoys me. :/

I'd also love it if she looked less... the color. Oh lord the color. And the texture quality. Looks like they pulled her right out of Morrowind.

600px-MW-creature-Winged_Twilight.jpg