Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultimates for Weapon Skill Lines - Why isn't this a thing?

Persecom
Persecom
✭✭
Why isn't there any ultimates that scale off of stamina? Going for simplicity in this thread. Has ZOS mentioned adding new skill lines in the future that would include ultimates that scale off stamina?
One raised by Argonians
@Persecom - Healer/Tank
Member of the ShoddyCaste
  • jerzey_gamer
    Might have to do with the fact that we only have one Ultimate slot, although it wouldn't be a bad idea if they did that. Wouldn't even necessarily have to scale off the stamina, either.
    Edited by jerzey_gamer on April 11, 2014 6:36PM
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem odd that weapon skills dont have ultimates.
  • Persecom
    Persecom
    ✭✭
    @jerzey_gamer, you don't seem to understand what I'm suggesting. We don't need another ultimate slot, and what I'm suggesting is an ultimate that scales off of stamina. We don't have any that scales off of stamina atm. Adam seems to agree, though.
    Edited by Persecom on April 13, 2014 5:18AM
    One raised by Argonians
    @Persecom - Healer/Tank
  • Rothguard
    Rothguard
    I agree, I would love to see a weapon line ultimate.
    “Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.”
  • Persecom
    Persecom
    ✭✭
    @Rothguard I'm glad you do! I would think that many out there agrees with this point as well. Balancing wise, I don't see what would be the problem with it. The only problem I can think of it how to differentiate the ultimates between the 2h, dual wield, and sword and shield skill lines.
    One raised by Argonians
    @Persecom - Healer/Tank
  • Ralathar44
    Ralathar44
    ✭✭✭
    Totally need this. It feels wrong not to have it.
    Some questions answer themselves:
    So what is the problem with building specifically against an oil farm????

oil farm????
  • Persecom
    Persecom
    ✭✭
    @Ralathar44 And hopefully it will be a thing in the future!
    One raised by Argonians
    @Persecom - Healer/Tank